The Kastell Pro® vest is equipped with an integrated quick release system which can be activated in less than five seconds and re-assembled in less than 20 seconds.
The plate carrier is designed to receive additional and removable
protectors (neck, shoulders, groin and coccyx) which enable the end user to scale up the level of personal protection in line with the risks they face.
- Weight of plate carrier without armour plates and soft
armout inserts: 3kg
- Weight of transport bag: 500g
- Made from robust fabric that can resist friction and water.
- One size fits most. Equipped with height and width
adjustment points on the shoulder and waist areas to fit all
- Solid D rings ideally positioned for attaching rifle
slings and/or helmets.
- MOLLE webbing on all external faces of the plate
carrier (front, back, sides, as well as groin and
coccyx protectors) for attaching essential
accessories for your mission.
- Removable velcro chest and back MOLLE platforms
for ID velcro badges.
- The internal faces of the plate carrier are made from
confortable and materials designed to maximize
comfort and facilitate air circulation.
- The attachment points can be handled with or
- The shoulders benefit from extra thick padding for
greater comfort during prolonged patrols/missions.