Masters Of Camouflage!
Military camouflage face paint experts, BCB International Ltd, are inviting the public to share images of themselves, friends, loved ones and their pets blending into their surroundings.
BCB’s ‘Masters of Camouflage’ competition is looking for people’s best examples of camouflage in their everyday lives.
From the family pet blending into a rug or sofa to the paintball enthusiast melting into the woodlands undetected, BCB want people to send them their snaps of how they used the art of camouflage to blend into their environments.
Each month the winner will receive a prize. This month the winner will receive $500 and a BCB camouflage compact to help them perfect their camouflage skills. Get snapping because the deadline to submit an entry is 31st october February!
Terms and Conditions- please read carefully
· Each contestant must submit his/her image before the advertised date to stand a chance of winning the first prize (Haul rucksack in their chosen colour+ military survival tin + a woodland camouflage compact)
· Each contestant must e-mail the image in its original size and unaltered together with their name, age (must be 18 or over), their full postal address and a short description of the image to either: email@example.com (only images 1MB+ in size will be accepted)
· The subject line of your e-mail must read ‘Masters of Camouflage October 2017’
· Each contestant must be 18 or over.
· Each contestant must be the owner of the image submitted.
· By submitting the image you give BCB International Ltd permission to use the image in any and all media for promotional, advertising and sales activities
· Images featuring BCB product will be looked on favourably
· USA winner will receive: $500 and a BCB camouflage compact