Middle Eastern Defence Business Development Manager
The primary function is to increase profitability and sales of BCB International’s product offering to existing ‘business to business’ customers and to establish and expand BCB International’s customer base with new customers promoting their range of personal combat protective equipment primarily to the Army, Police and other Agencies within the territory of the Middle East.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the sales and marketing strategy, supported by in house procurement, media and finance staff. Must be customer focused, direct ‘face to face’ meetings with existing and potential customers form a crucial element of the role.
Key functions include:
· Develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy
· Understand and meet customer requirements – Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
· Responding to Request for Quotations / Information (RFQ, RFI)
· Managing agreed existing contracts
· Support UK and overseas Trade exhibitions and events
· Research and participate tenders
Key skills required / desirable:
· Direct B2B Sales experience
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Business Development
· Knowledge of, or exposure to combat and survival equipment
· Good or excellent core IT skills
· Managing a customer or client portfolio
· Relationship building strengths
· Knowledge of conducting business within the Middle East
The role will include travel both within UK & Internationally. The post holder should have a full UK driving license and valid Passport. Additional foreign language skills are not a requirement but may be beneficial.
Written applications with full cv only to email@example.com NO AGENCIES
Salary £25,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience