For a busy Cardiff office, we are looking to recruit an Online Listing Assistant with experience in Ebay and or Amazon listing.
Since its creation in 1854, BCB International has been developing pioneering innovations that have helped generations of armed forces personnel, seafarers, aid workers and adventurers operate and survive in some of the world’s harshest environments.
We like to work and develop new unique products, within our core competency. As such, we work closely with Special Forces Units throughout the world; explorers who venture to the extremes and future soldier programmes.
As an Online Listing Assistant, you’ll need to:
· Creating and uploading listings.
· Photographing and editing pictures of new products.
· Forward customer’s enquiries.
· Light picking and packing, re-working and labelling small products
· Double checking orders are correct
· Experience of creating listings on Amazon and or eBay is essential
· Basic Photography and Photoshop skills will be an advantage
· Ms Office skills
· Good oral and written communication skills;
· Be honest and trustworthy
· Self-Motivated and disciplined
· National Minimum Wage
Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm
Email CVs to email@example.com No agency please.